![]() |
![]() |
| Picture courtesy of rockymountainmagazine.com |
It's time for the first Mountain of the Month post! While I can't say I have had the pleasure of skiing Wolf Creek yet, I am well aware of its glory. Wolf Creek has already accumulated a 46" base, which is absolutely insane! With 1600 skiable acres already open and a $33 lift ticket for adults, Wolf Creek is calling our names at the top of her lungs;"Bring your fatty's bitches!".. Screw Vail Resorts and their steep lift ticket pricing, Wolf Creek is the place to be. The backcountry is supposedly unheard of, and I plan to find out sooner rather than later. Avalanches are no joke when treading the back bowls out west, anywhere for that matter. Just this week professional skier and family man Jamie Pierre passed away in Utah from an Avalanche. There is no doubt in my mind that La Nina will be causing a ruckus all across Colorado this year, so stay safe and have fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment